The Coordinated Regional Climate Downscaling Experiment (CORDEX) is a strategic approach to understand the regional climate changes and the fidelity of climate models. It provides a common modeling framework, where different groups from all over the world are participating. As a part of the program, CORDEX ANTARCTICA domain is intended to establish a common ensemble of climate projections for ANTARCTICA.
Contributing partners from the CLM-Community
- Alexandra Gossart (KU Leuven)
- Niels Souverijns (KU Leuven)
Simulations performed or planned by the CLM-Community
Runs at 0.22° (approx. 25 km)
An evaluation run is planned by KU Leuven using ERAinterim data as boundary forcing for the time period 1987 - 2017. The grid spacing for this run is 0.22° (approx. 25 km) with 295 x 295 grid points.
1987 - 2017
COSMO-CLM 5.0 – planned (12/2017)
- Version: int2lm_131101_2.00_clm3 / cosmo_131108_5.00_clm6
- Configuration outputs of the ERA-Interim driven simulation:
- COSMO-CLM YUSPECIF (not yet available)
- INT2LM OUTPUT (not yet available)